Meet The Kriedberg Group
Our Business Philosophy
I believe in the philosophy of 'A goal is just a dream with a deadline.' As one of our area's top producers, I urge my clients to set the pace they are truly comfortable with. Adopting a teamwork approach with my clients is the secret to my success. My philosophy is to look beyond the sale by getting to know you and your family. Our group includes superior realtors and highly trained professionals who have the experience to sense your needs and make things come together. We have built a network of trustworthy specialists, including mortgage bankers, architects, home inspectors, appraisers, landscapers, home designers & stagers, and approved craftsmen from almost every major building trade.
Larry is ranked in the top 3% of all real estate agents in Minnesota. Larry represents his real estate clients with an aggressive & proactive sales and marketing style. As a lifetime resident of Minneapolis and the surrounding western suburbs, he truly understands the marketplace. Larry offers his clients extensive experience and gets to know them as families and individuals. He cares passionately about the people he represents. He strives to bring unparalleled service, experience and professional standards to each and every transaction he handles.
We strive to deliver a positive experience for every customer. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of our team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction. For over 40 years, we’ve been getting high marks from our home buying and selling customers in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. It is our plan to continue this tradition and we look forward to serving you.
Team Award's & Experience
- Ranked in top 5% of real estate agents in Minnesota for listings and sales volume
- Received Coldwell Banker's designation of Presidents Premier
- International status. He is one of the company's top 50 agents
- Larry has over 35 years of sales and sales management experience in Radio & TV Broadcasting Real Estate and general business
- Is known as one of the best negotiators in the business
- Earned the "Rookie of the Year" award in his second year with Coldwell Banker Burnet. Number one agent in the entire CBB System; that's one agent out of almost 4,000 applicants
- Holds a MBA degree in Real Estate from St. Thomas University and GRI designation from the National Association of Realtors
- Larry specializes in middle priced to upper bracket homes, Short Sales & Foreclosures; he caters to all buyers & sellers while providing the same level of professional services to all of his clientele
- He strives to bring the finest service, experience, and professional standards to each and every transaction he handles
- Chosen as a "Super Agent" by Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine
- Larry is also REO (Bank Foreclosure) & Short Sale Certified; currently is a member of the Bank of America Nation REO Round Table representing the Midwest markets
- Serves on the following committees & Boards:
Board of Directors - Jones Harrison Homes
Board of Directors - Burnet Foundation
Associate - Minnesota State Fair Foundation & Communication Committee
Chair on Professional & Ethical Standards Committee - Minnesota Association of Realtors
Senior Committee Member - Minnetonka Board of Tax & Adjustments